The original texts made available here are a selection that is by no means complete. We did not always have complete information. We will endeavor to add to this section whatever will be possible.
Most of the articles/interviews were published in Greek and German, a smaller number in French and English. The texts saved as PDF are arranged chronologically.
Further information on Pantelis Sabaliotis can also be found in:
- Fotis Vogiatzis, The Thessalian Painting (1500–1980), pp. 313–314, Athens 1980
- Dromologio I, Greek, Larissa Contemporary Art Centre, 1997
- Allegories of Matters (Greek-German), Catalog 1999, pp. 58–63, Larissa Contemporary Art Centre
- Lexicon Ellinon Kallitechnon 16. – 20. Jh., Volume 4, pp. 137–38, Publishing House Melissa, Athens 2000, ISBN 960-204-226-5
- Karditsiotes Zografoi, Hg: Nomarchiaki Autodioikisi Karditsas, pp. 136–139, Karditsa 2006
- Dimitrios Kalantzis, Antipoden/Antipodes, Greek-German, Publishing House Monumentum, Athens 2015, ISBN 978-960-9796-48-4
- Pantelis Sabaliotis & Dimitrios Kalantzis, The everydayness of dreams, Greek-German, BerlinToGo 2020